Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Beginning -- The Old Alexander McQueen Crew Neck Sweater






Up In The Air is the best phrase to describe the past 2010 for me. With many decisions to make and lots of results to wait, I've been feeling utterly "unresolved". I made the biggest decision so far in my life to pursue a whole new career path that I had no eduction or whatsoever, simply because my passion, a one that just cannot constrain.

It hasn't been easy, especially when you can't do anything but wait for things to clear out. It's now 2011 and I'm still among the mist and up above, a lot clearer than it useds to be though. My only wish for 2011 is to have a safe landing and start a career that I've been dreaming to have.

A new banner, a continuation from the My Many Button Series, to embark a new year. They're extra buttons from my Balmian Jacket and I hope my kindly readers will have a shiny and spectacular 2011!

The mascot of this blog, Xiao Hu (The baby tiger) saids Happy New Year, wearing his new J-crew elephant necklace!

29 comments:

  1. I offer you five grand for your baby tiger. please contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope for a better 2011 and a more stable one for that! Good luck with your new career path, If you're truly passionate about something then go for it with all guns blazing :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sweater!
    Happy new year Xiao Hu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!
    I hope everything works out for you

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  5. we all have our trials and slow times. i hope 2011 becomes a better year for you. happy new year. and xiao hu is a lucky tiger to have an owner like you. he has cooler clothes and accessories than i do.

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sweter....i want it....:)))
    kissess
    have a happy 2011..
    gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sweater!

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I´m in love with tiger <3
    Nice sweater ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all, that sweater is amazing! I want to steal it! I wish you all the best with your new career--I am at a turning point as well and it is exciting to look forward not knowing what will happen. Happy New Year, I hope it's the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your kind comments. And you've got an awesome blog by the way.

    Cheers for the good things coming our way in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Loved it.
    It´s so graphic, and the colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you awesome boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The beautiful sweater is going to brighten up your dash in 2011 for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Xiao Hu's very happy that he finally got noticed and received all these lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love skulls, I love Mcqueen... I'm loving your blog :)

    http://glungestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. IM SO IN ♥ WITH YOUR JUMPER I LOVE MCQUEEN :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome blog! I like your style.

    SOCAL CITIZENS
    www.socalcitizens.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, lovely sweater! <3
    Happy New Year to You!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey man wish you all the best for 2011 and your new career!
    love the sweater!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. did not n oticed the new banner till ive read the blog. wow, i think this is the first time i saw a pic of yours (with the face). well, best wishes for you. whatever it is that your dreaming of, praying and waiting for, hope that it would come true. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. you have a nice face :)
    where are you from?
    kisses from backoftheone

    ReplyDelete

Feed the hungry animal with lots of comments @-@

Related Posts with Thumbnails