Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jump in the Puddle --Burberry Prorsum 2011 Men's Fall Winter






















The most anticipated show of Men's fashion week at Milan is finally here. Romantically constructed with the use of nostalgic Scotch plaids, cable knits, mohair, and many other signature Burberry Prorsum elements, the show gives a feel of constrained sadness that is warm and touching. Call me a drama queen, but I almost,  almost cried when the rain comes down above the runway and the models did their curtain call in their raincoat...

As usual, all the the coats and accessories are available for pre-order at their newly renovated Burberry Worldwide online shop. If you wear smaller sizes like 46(36US) or even 44(34US), it's better to pre-order since they normally buy from 48 for US market - -! I was on the edge of pre-ordering this 2011 Spring Summer trench coat (below) but I didn't and now I'm in great regret since the US store didn't buy my size, not even a 46!


16 comments:

  1. Sorry but even it's for men, I would still wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange duffle coat towards the top, plus the raincoats totally remind me of a Patrick Ervell ad I saw earlier in wonderland magazine, which has a practically identical plastic coat as the main feature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fashion show, the rain in at the end was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was disappointed, was not that good as FW 10 and SS 11!

    : ( bad news, about your size!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Shane,
    can I just have your burberry runway pics for my blog?

    no worries, I will credit it to you for sure ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice coat for men. :) can this be also for women? hahaha :D

    ellenreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool photos :)



    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i felt the same emotion when i was watching the show. the sadness. i particularly liked the brown mohair sweater.

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG noo!!! So you didn't manage to get that coat?? :(

    ps, I have always love looking at Burberry Prorsum Men's show. They are the best!
    Meeeh even thou I know it's pointless for me to say this since I can't wear the trench but I really the blue trench(pic 4) XD

    pps, thanks for the comment on my blog :D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure about all the mink which was used... isn't it something which was laid to rest in the past, not to mention taboo?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The collection is amazing,the colored coats are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow something to drool over indeed!!! loving the cuts of their coats !!!

    missdonata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favourite is definitely the bright orange-red duffle, I would definitely wear that despite it being menswear!

    Thanks for your comment on my modern gingerbread house post the other day. Definitely would make it harder to eat since they look so nice!

    Hollie

    lipstick and balloons

    ReplyDelete
  14. I completely missed the live stream show, due to the fact that I was having such an amazing sleep but watched it afterwards and it was a really good show. I think my obvious favourites were the cable knit sweaters, especially the one with the fur panel in the front. LOVE.

    Also, your blog is very enjoyable. Thanks!

    -Stephen Pham
    http://itsgoodtobepham.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Burberry Prossum so much. I love their fashion and I love to watch catwalks. Now, I'm collecting mens overcoats.

    ReplyDelete

Feed the hungry animal with lots of comments @-@

Related Posts with Thumbnails