Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Royal Dog Show -- Moncler Gamme Bleu Men's 2011 Fall Winter at Milan Fashion Week
















Do I really need to comment on any of the clothes? I seriously doubt that any of us, or anyone at the runway, was paying attention to the fabric, the cut, the inspiration, or whatever that involves fashion critique. I just can't help but adore those Beagles! And by the way, Beagles are my favorite dogs of all kind.

I've seen shows that are just so quirky and distracting that you rarely notice the clothes, but dogs? Beagle dogs? I'll buy whatever that are presented as long as they don't distract me from dog watching.

I had a chance to raise a Beagle dog for only two weeks this past Summer and then I had to leave it to my sister. I was so heart braked that I get very emotional every time I see a beagle dog walking by. My beagle was about 2 months old when I had him and he was a perky little tough dog that is just .... is there any word that is cuter that "cute"?. It's weird to say this but isn't beagle the most fashionable dog ever. I mean, look at the colors and the chic patch works... - -! It cracks me up that every time I see the little white tips at the end of  their tail swings while walking.

Did I say anything about the clothes? ... ...

14 comments:

  1. Those dogs are so cute. Clothes? Didn't notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a very interesting and very good post!!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg how unreal are those garments? ahhh love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i admit, i was more fixated on those dogs than the collection.

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I probably would have been watching the dogs the whole time too if I were there. Beagles are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahha!! I was distracted by the dogs too. They are just tooooo cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder where he got all those dogs from. Does anyone know where they came from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder where all the dogs came from. Does anyone know how/where the designer got all the dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this collection! Love love the quilting and the proportions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab collection,great post!!!!thank u so much for leaving me the comment,i'm glad u like my watch!:)) i consider it as a unisex watch!:)
    p.s. i have started to follow u...:)
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh what a lovely pictures! I looooove moncler, my hubby have one and he looks gorgeous with it.
    thanks for your comment on my blog, i love yours so I follow you x
    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The beagles are so cute and I like the hounds-tooth jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  13. why dont try a fashion show of your own, and tie a leash around mr tiger and strut your stuff along with him :p

    ReplyDelete

Feed the hungry animal with lots of comments @-@

Related Posts with Thumbnails