Friday, November 20, 2009

Modeling for 3.1 Phillip Lim Bomber Jacket

Phillip Lim A/W 09 Bomber Jacket


A/w 2009 Look-Book

The Phillip Lim store at NYC SOHO is a must-see. Behind the low-profile facade, are pieces of avant-garde designs and exceptional quality. As neighbors of Marc Jacobs and Marni, the Lim's store has managed to standout by harnessing their relatively kind price tags and exceptional designs and quality. I have personally encountered several pieces from Marc Jacobs collection that are made of crappy materials used mostly by economic brands, but they seem to have no problem attach high-end price tags for them. That's probably why I've never contributed a penny to the Marc Jacob store, but a lot to the Phllip Lim's. I noticed this leather jacket a while ago when I was browsing through their look-books. I didn't hang up on it probably because the look their created with the jacket is somewhat dull and plain. But when I visited the store, the buttery leather broke me down. I purchased an extra small because their pieces normally run big and the leather does stretch out. Besides the unconventional look, the attachable fur collar is another factor that aroused me. The soft fur touches around your neck and it feels unbelievable warm during harsh weather.
Tip of purchasing leather Jacket: Always buy one size down because leather does stretch out; The more buttery the leather, the better they look when worn out!

To purchase 3.1 Phillip Lim, visit www.barneys.com

1 comment:

Feed the hungry animal with lots of comments @-@

Related Posts with Thumbnails