Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Modeling for Maison Martin Margiela s/s09

Martin Margiela Lookbook S/s09




The Maison of Margin Margiela is a house of boldness & creativeness. You may never tell which number stands for which line, but you can easily pick out the pieces by Margiela. I fell in love with this camel jacket the first time I saw it on the long-gone E-luxury. I didn't even got a chance to buy it before they shut down E-luxury. I've been one of their loyal customer and clearly, my only support is far from enough to run the business. Every house is opening their on-line stores and I personally see great futures of online luxury retailing. Why they closed it?! Anyway, I was very lucky to find this jacket at Lane Crawford in Beijing and it was on sale. There was only one left and it is one size larger. I bought it anyway... I've considering bringing it to a tailor for alternation but I haven't found a tailor that I can trust enough to do the nip/tuck.



The house also has a unique accessories line. This bangle I bought at TheCorner is one of the my favorites from its ss 09 collection. Unfortunately, even a small didn't quite fit my wrist and it looks odd hanging around my wrist. So I returned it.

Again, can someone reopen E-luxury?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed the hungry animal with lots of comments @-@

Related Posts with Thumbnails