Friday, October 2, 2009

Drooling Over Louis Vuitton Scarves

Graphite-colored Damier Scarf Stole
Combined with Scarf in Tricot and Mink

Graphite-Colored Damier Scarf $715

Indigo Scarf in Cashmere and Silk
With Mini Flower Print

Winter has never been that cold, but I always need one more scarf to keep warm, or just to hang myself or choke myself. I like how they combine two scarves together and I am sensing a really expensive smell on the mink scarf. Even if I can afford it, I am not sure that I can wrap a scarf as complicated and chic as they do. I need to find a tutorial on how to wrap scarves.

Pix from www.louisvuitton.com

1 comment:

  1. MAYBE YOU HAVE TO SPEED UP A BIT THEN EH MATE?

    NOW READ THIS:


    ALERTA!

    La estafa automotriz mas grande en el territorio Mexicano…

    Para MAS informacion pinche:

    http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/

    Gracias

    ReplyDelete

Feed the hungry animal with lots of comments @-@

Related Posts with Thumbnails