Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Drooling Over Band of Outsiders BOY BOY COAT

HAND TAILORED Wool Toggle Coat
Retail: $1800
GQ August Issue 09
It is back-to-school time again and all I ever need is a coat and a hoody! I've been drooling over these two shown above from the preppy and yuppie Band of Outsiders. But neither a preppy nor a yuppie can easily loose the wallet string for a coat priced at $1800. HAND TAILORED is not BESPOKE and it still can cost your one month rent. I do have an obsession with hooded things and I do have another obsession with toggled buttons. You know what? I have a third obsession with Beige! Therefore, the camel toggled hooded coat is definitely my dream piece! Drooling Drooling in SL0W M0TI0N...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed the hungry animal with lots of comments @-@

Related Posts with Thumbnails